When you dream of your perfect day, incorporating the perfect style, and being able to RELAX and take it all in, you're probably dreaming of hiring a wedding designer.
At this Zion National park wedding venue and Airbnb, you get beautiful red rock views peeking through mature trees. We brought in a soft and romantic vibe with flowing fabric draped through a classic beam arch and added complimenting florals for an upscale look.
If this beautiful ceremony set up doesn't steal your heart away, the intricate details of the tablescape certainly will. Now my favorite part is the details. DETAILS make or break your whole vibe.
Charger Plates & Linen napkins! To start out, I wanted to bring in that Mediterranean vibe with movement and an oceanic feel. These charger plates were a solid winner in my quest for greatness and beauty. When you aren't finding what you love in a linen napkin, you may just need to head over to your local fabric store and whip out your sewing machine. It's a sure way to get a fully custom vibe. Napkin rings. My vision for these napkin rings was something that again referred back to that Mediterranean feel and what better than to emulate the cobblestone walk ways with a stone look bead. Love!
2. PRINTABLES! These come in the form of menu's, agendas, invitation suites, place cards and so much more.
3. Table details! The sky is the limit on creative options for table details. I opted to use fresh lemons. How can you have a Mediterranean inspired wedding WITHOUT lemons?! No way was I going to let these beauties escape their destiny.
4. Florals. Oh my favorite thing... or one of my favorite things. Floral details are what bring your wedding into an upscale event and really finish off the look. I wanted to keep the look of the vases in line with the overall theme and vibe and the florist did the most incredible job bringing this vision to life! Shout out to Amy at Jocelyn's Floral! (She's amazing you guys!)
5. Cake design and floral placement! Movement and an oceanic feel again was the motivating thought to bring this cake to life and Julie with Cupcakes by Julie worked her flawless magic as she always does. Plus, they taste soooo good!
6. Custom Elements. When you can't find it, build it! These pillars were the finishing design touch to a true Mediterranean vibe. Built in my own garage, I made them one of a kind.
Now the best part! Bride and Groom! Nothing makes my heart happier than seeing these smiles. This is why couples hire wedding planners.
Enjoy and relax! I got you. xoxo
Photography Ashley & Justin Photography
Planning & Design: Tambra Moultrie
Florals: Jocelyns Floral
Cake: Cupcakes by Julie
Rentals: Legacy Event Rentals
Dress: Bell Tower Bridal
Jewelry: Forever Young Fine Jewelers
Hair and Makeup: Briana with Haven Salon
Acrylic Signs: Avey Designs
Venue: Zion Red Rock Villa